Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Free Asian Movie and Anime

I'm sure many of us are heard of P2P File Sharing, IRC Download and Torrent. I personally been actively downloading via Ares (P2P), and sometime utorrent for torrent files.

For some reason I don't like torrent, it slowing down my pc, and ARES has been good to me, except not much good Asian Movie offered. Too many fake and bad quality movie files been distributed.

Now that we have faster broadband, video streaming becomes more practical.

Forget YouTube !! thought sometimes you may find decent movies broken into parts here but let me introduce you to......


http://www.animeepisodes.net/

More than 700 episode of animes.

I started with Bleach and just into episode 100, still bout 30 to go.

Each episode broken into 3 files, much more practical than 1 file per episode.

TOTALLY FREE AND NO BANDWIDTH PROBLEM



http://www.crunchyroll.com/


Another favourite of mine, offeres tonnes of Animes and Asian drama series and Movies. You'll get all horror movies here, thailand, korean, chinese... etc.

Just finish watching DORM..... creepy !!

Each episode in 1 files, but for movies, they broken it into 2-3 or 4 files.

TOTALLY FREE BUT CERTAIN HOURS IN A DAY YOU CANNOT STREAM DUE TO BANDWIDTH LIMITATION - unless you pay some money.

Normally between 7pm to 3am. Next morning it back to normal. Basically bandwidth reset on daily basis.

--------------------word of advices "how to stream effectively"

Here firefox tab browsing helps.

Download 3 to 5 episodes simultaneously on individual tab, make sure it start streaming on all tabs / episodes. Leave your pc for 2-3 hours or overnite. Comeback later and make sure all tabs streaming completed. Start download for 2 more episodes (maybe open new firefox) while watching the episodes you stream last nite.

I did this and spend the whole weekend watching Bleach non stop. Most of the time you don't get smooth streaming like youtube. Doing the above ensure smooth watching without hic-cup.

Happy watching !!

3 opinion, wanna say something?:

Ãngelu§ said...

Hey thx for the sites! Another place to waste time when I should be doing more important stuff :)

Anonymous a.k.a Chicken !! said...

wow thanks for the links...now i can kill time if any...

Anonymous a.k.a Chicken !! said...

Hey! Thanks for the links! I'm glad I found your blog. I'm a horror movie junkie and will watch almost ALL horror movies no matter how cheesy they are. LOL.

And I DO think Dorm is one of the best films I've seen last year.