Friday, September 28, 2007

PhotoHunt 77: Original






THEME : ORIGINAL

This is one very difficult theme. My mind keed on thinking KFC Original Recipe. I thought this is too obvious. Other photohunters might have thought about it, thus no more originality in it.

Thanks to Jet Li and Jackie Chan, today the whole world knew about asean martial art.

But ... how many of us know who started Kung Fu? Who was the first Teakwando master?

After 25 years of research ... I traveled high and low in quest for the answer.

My quest ended the moment I stumbled upon this evidence... all this long the answer lies within "my picture" folder.

I present to you

"The Original Kung-Pow Master"



alert almost 500kb size



IF YOU LIKE IT, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

*****************************************


*****************************************
PHOTOHUNT

18 opinion, wanna say something?:

R said...

love your banner and your picture! hiyeak!

Anonymous a.k.a Chicken !! said...

wah, you put up a gif ! nice nice :D

Anonymous a.k.a Chicken !! said...

cool original kung pow! haha!

ghee
http://akoni.info

Carver said...

That is a very original idea for the original theme. Too funny.

Linda said...

That most definitely looks original to me!

Anonymous a.k.a Chicken !! said...

That's an original alright, although I did like the KFC idea too. Funny!
-Rachel
http://celtic-sister.squarespace.com

Anonymous a.k.a Chicken !! said...

nice KFC, good kids..great entry for this meme!
mine is up too.

Andree said...

This is such a cool post! I love the way the slides play quickly, like a movie!

Queen of My Domain said...

I like your original take on this. Very good.

Wilson said...

Great choice for this weeks theme... Mine is here...

http://boggos.blogspot.com/2007/09/photo-hunt-original.html
http://wilstop.info/2007/09/29/photo-hunt-original/

Come visit mine too... Have a nice day!...c",)

Anonymous a.k.a Chicken !! said...

No more searching,... you found the right one! Great idea. The original Kentucky Fried chicken idea was good too. Have a good weekend.

CRIZ LAI said...

Kung Pow? What a nice name ... haha. Martial art or not, it's still dangerous to let kids play in the middle of the road. We are still made out of flesh and blood... unless they are transformers.. LOL. Nice work here. Happy weekend dude!

Anonymous a.k.a Chicken !! said...

And "pencak silat" is Indonesian original :) Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous a.k.a Chicken !! said...

HA HA HA...isn't "kung pow" a chicken dish ah???

or he's really giving the other kid a real POW!!! cool! When did he start martial arts? Just wondering when is a good age to start!

Anonymous a.k.a Chicken !! said...

beautiful shot--you must be so proud!

Anonymous a.k.a Chicken !! said...

Excellent and truly original. I haven't seen any KFC either though today:)

Thanks for visiting earlier.

Mommy Lutchi said...

this is really something. love it...happy Ph

mine is up at My Two Cents Worth and
The Four Seasons Of My Life I hope You can visit me too. TC

Anonymous a.k.a Chicken !! said...

Great pics; fun take on the theme!