Thursday, September 27, 2007

How I Divorce My Wife

Me and my wife were driving down the highway doing 55 mph. I was behind the wheel.

My wife looks at me and says, "Honey, I know we've been married for 15 years, but, I want a divorce."

I say nothing but slowly increases speed to 60 mph.

She then says, "I don't want you to try to talk me out of it, because I've been having an affair with your best friend, and he's a much better lover than you."

Again I stay quiet and just speeds up as my anger increases.

She says, "I want the house." Again I speeds up some more, and now is doing 70 mph.

She says, "I want the kids, too."

I just keeps driving faster, and faster, by then I was up to 80 mph.

She says, "I want the car, the checking account, and all the credit cards, too."

I slowly starts to veer toward a bridge overpass piling maintaining the speed, as she says, "Is there anything you want?"

I finally replied, "No, I've got everything I need."

She asks, "What's that?"

I replied ......
















..... just before we hit the wall at 100 mph.....