Tuesday, April 24, 2007

IJOK become "I-JOKE" if PKR Wins

Enough is enough la. I'm no politician, not a strong BN supporter but wise enough to make good decisions.

For those bloggers who bad talk about government for not developing Ijok, take a fucking break from your pc and drive down to Ijok for once in your real life time.

No, I'm not Ijok residence but I live nearby and many times I drove by Ijok.

I have not seen Ijok since by election huu haaa, but the last time I drove by Ijok, months ago, I notice the main road has been upgraded, main junction into Ijok town was improved, new petrol station was build and Unisel - was open. Though Unisel advertised as Kuala Selangor but it is actually in between KS and Ijok.

Many shop lots opened, mostly has been there for many years and businesses are doing fine. Thought malay are majority there, but business owners are multi racial, including small stalls along the road. Chine sell fruits, malay sell goreng pisang and indian sell flowers.

Initially I thought that was it, until I drove further in I notice business blooming inside also.

Now tell me my friends, for an estate situated out of nowhere, being most developed town between Sg Buloh and Kuala Selangor, whet else could you been asking? The RM35m further so-called "buy-election" is like a blessing in disguise.

4 opinion, wanna say something?:

Anonymous a.k.a Chicken !! said...

the most developed town between sg buloh and Kuala Selangor is also the poorest in the whole state.

Kucing Mafia said...

I know somebody gonna mention this poorest town shit. In a state - somehow somewhere someplace must have poorest town, richest town, prettiest town what so ever. What count is at what poorest level we talk about. Ijok maybe the poorest in Selangor, but Ijok is much richer than half of tanah jajahan in Kelantan.

What do you expect? Ijok is in the middle on nowhere. It is 30 km from Sg Buloh, another 30 km from Kuala Selangor.

How many of you heard of Ijok before? I never heard of Batu Talam, and Machap before.

Yet,I'm always right.

Anonymous a.k.a Chicken !! said...

Calling a town as the most developed place in the middle of nowhere is a reflection of tremendous thinking. Macam katak bawah tempurung katakan.

Kucing Mafia said...

Here you are again, talking from an ass. Twisting words like twisting muruku.

No point educating an idiot idiot. Go back and read again what I have said.