Sunday, April 22, 2007

Review : Wild Hogs

Verdict : 8/10

The movie is about 4 middle age men having mid life crisis - decided to hit open road in search of adventure until they encounter a New Mexico gang called the Del Fuegos - the bad ugly dusk to dawn type bikers.

From the beginning to the end - it was damn hilarious. Straight and plain jokes - with appearance of John C. McGinley (Dr. Cox of Scrub) as gay highway patrol.

SPOILER ALERT !! try not to spoil to much....

Funniest moment....

1) Bird on travolta
2) Last scene, surf board / canoe incident
3) Honey, I blew up the bar !!
4) Sexy karaoke singer

My verdict 8/10, worth the money spend .... err or the bandwidth, if you know what I mean.

The drawback was the ending. So simple... just like that. Damn.

I would have given 10/10 if the ending wasn't so simple. I would have imagine the gay highway patrol came to rescue with his other gay members.