Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Road Bully !! Frucking Trucker....


Today was the worst day of my life. I was late for work, and this one MOFO truck was hogging on this freaking narrow road. When I manage to take over, out of frustration I gentle horned him a bit. I thought it was it until I look at my rear view mirror. This idiot was trailing on my bumper at 100 km/h....

I step on the gas pedal, and smile - my car just farted right on the truckers nose... idiot.

I was damn wrong - there he was driving like a madman.... following close to my car. Oh my God !! have I just pissed off a road bully? All he need is a little bump on my car - enuff to send me six feet under.

There's no way a truck can over take me, so long as I keep on pressing on my gas and apply some drifting skills I learn from Initial D movie. I did ....but then everything turn black.... then saw red and blue light flashing .... I heard a weird sound .... I woke up and there I was laying on hospital bed. My wife stood beside me, she was unharmed but still in shock.

She claim she saw everything - the truck - the red truck was not just ordinary truck, she manage to take picture of the red truck .... second before it transform into a robot. I guess the incident must have whacked her head somehow.... truck transforming into robot? only idiots would believe that...





3 opinion, wanna say something?:

Anonymous a.k.a Chicken !! said...

alamak.. u got me there. I thought ureally in hospital or something. Phhewwww..:)

CY said...

Eh, is this real? Are you ok?

Kucing Mafia said...

papajoneh .... hehehe transformers fever dey....

cy - not real, but the truck did trailing behind me. Remind me of Optimus Prime, so I snap the photo.

I have this game I play with my family when ever I felt sleepy while driving. We pick up a car behind us and pretended we were being followed.... like in a movie. Then we went panic like real one. It was fun seing my 7 years old boy shouting and screaming.... at least it keep me awake... i once had accident coz i decided to take a nap while going 100 kmh.