Sunday, October 7, 2007

PhotoHunt 78 : Curvy


Sorry guys, this week my entry sort of late. My notebook mess up pretty well, first my keyboard key "N", "B", Del and Caplock, eventually gave up on me. I bought a new external keyboard but it is not portable enough, until I came across a freeware "keytweak" a small program which allow me to relocate all key function to another key. It a temporary solution till I have enough $$$ for new notebook keyboard.

Problem doesn't end there, a stupid Hidrag virus infected all my .exe files. Other anti virus failed to detect it. AVG detect but can't clean it. Only after third removal tools I managed to clean it. Phews.....

Back to CURVY, here are my entries....

The dark wizard started of with a lunar curve.....

Portal

by now he's about to complete a circle which will open
a dark portal to the other side.

Dark Portal

The following photo was not my masterpiece but I cant resist to show of our new happening shopping complexes coz when I first saw the Theme for this week, this image keep on popping in my head. Maybe I need pop-up blocker installed in my head.


IF YOU LIKE IT, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT


*****************************************
PHOTOHUNT



*****************************************

9 opinion, wanna say something?:

Satkuru said...

how do u do that shot of the fireworks? interesting pictures :P

Cindy said...

Cool curvy shot! I didn't even think of that with mine...I took some similar ones of my daughter this summer. Neat!

Chen said...

nice fireworks pict. Used to play that in the past during my childhood days :)

Andree said...

That's so cool! How'd you do it?

Whirlwind said...

I love the firework shot. We have some like that we took this summer!

2be said...

Impressive shots and a fun play on curves!

Kucing Mafia said...

Did the snap shot with a ordinary digital camera.

Set for night mode. Off flash. Put on tripod and keep snapping while my kid swinging his firework.

Another trick...

Stay on pedestrian bridge over a busy highway... this would be nice effect.

Weird Dan said...

Slow shutter..
and yes, the curve complex

Paulie said...

Neat curvy shots -- great job for the theme. Come and see mine.