Thursday, October 4, 2007

Evil Atheist Conspiracy #1



There was a young atheist graduated from Cambridge University met a religious scholar….

Atheist : Who are you? So clever leh..... you think you can answer my Questions eh?

Scholar : I am one of God slaves and God Willing, I will be able to answer your Questions.

Atheist : Sure or not? Very difficult one, a lot of Professors also cannot answer my questions.

Scholar : I will try my best, with the help of God.

Atheist : Listen aaaa , I have 3 Questions !! (Arrogantly)




Atheist : Muahaaahaaahaaa ! so clever lu answer my questions now...



Suddenly ...............................



Scholar : Piaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!




Atheist : WTF ! Why suddenly you angry with me?

Scholar : I am not angry. The slap is my answer to your questions.

Atheist : I really don’t understand. Joking or what? Not funny leh....

Scholar : How do you feel after I slapped you?

Atheist : Of course, I felt pain you idiot. Wanna some?

Scholar : So do you believe that pain exists?

Atheist : Yes.

Scholar : Show me the shape of the pain!

Atheist : eeerrrr..................................I cannot.

Scholar : That is my first answer. All of us feel God’s existence without being able to see His shape…Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?

Atheist : No.

Scholar : Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me today?

Atheist : No.

Scholar : That is "fate" my second answer…my hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?

Atheist : Flesh loh.

Scholar : How about your face, what is it created from?

Atheist : Flesh.

Scholar : How do you feel after I slapped you?

Atheist : Pain-freaking-full

Scholar : That’s it. This is my third answer, even though Devil and also the hell were created from the fire, if God wants, the hell will become a very painful place for Devil.